Science Chapter 9 For Class 4: Earth and Universe
All schools are now compulsory to engage in Olympiads. Students are introduced to national competitions at a young age. Exams in the Science Olympiad emphasize concept-based learning and logical reasoning, allowing students to compete while also learning more about their own abilities in any subject. School Connect Online offers free downloadable materials for NSO preparation, such as syllabus, sample papers, previous year question papers, important question papers, etc. Experts who have mastered the subjects and are familiar with the trends of Olympiad test papers solve resources such as sample papers, previous year papers, and so on. So, what are you holding out for? Sign up for School Connect Online right now! In this article, you will get detailed information about the science chapter 9 for class 4: Earth and Universe.
Science Chapter 9 For Class 4: Our Environment notes
Earth is considered the third planet from the Sun. On Earth, humans and other creatures coexist. The Earth appears to be a bluish-green ball. It is unlike any other planet.
Apart from that, the Earth has a lot of water and some landmasses.
Furthermore, it has an air layer covering it, and this planet has the right combination of all three, i.e., air, water, and land, to help sustain life.
The Universe is made up of stars, planets, galaxies, and various forms of energy and matter. Our Universe is made up of the Sun, Moon, Earth, Planets, and Stars.
The sunrise is in the east and the sunset is in the west. It is thought to be the brightest star in the sky.
The Moon is much smaller than the Sun. It can’t keep its light.
Stars twinkle in the sky at night, and we can’t see them in broad daylight. They are very small and far away from us.
A solar system is made up of nine planets and the Sun. The Sun is the focal point of the Solar System and is a component of the Milky Way Galaxy.
The Advantages of Science Olympiad Exams
- Exams for Science Olympiads can help a child achieve his or her full potential. They assist them in gaining a better understanding of scientific concepts.
- Science Olympiad challenges are more difficult and intellectual, allowing students to gain a better understanding of the material.
- The Science Olympiad promotes analytical thinking in students.
- The focus of the content and preparation for these tests is on application-oriented learning, which will be extremely valuable in the long run.
- Another significant benefit is that the child learns to respond in various ways.
Prepare for your Olympiad coaching with the Olympiad Genius by interacting with one of the greatest educators from IIT, NIT, and other institutions!
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/
Explore more at: https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/