The International Science Olympiad (ISO) test is a global Olympiad competition in which students from all around the world can participate. It gives a platform for emerging talent to showcase their abilities. The Science Olympiad is held at the school Connect Online, and it is one of the greatest and most proficient Olympiads for developing ambitious talent. Here we will go through all Science Class 1 Chapter 4 details. It expands students’ previous understanding of physics, chemistry, and biological themes.
Good Habits and Safety Rules Notes
Habits are daily behaviors that each individual adopts over time. Good habits are required for a healthy and happy existence. It is very important for Science Class 1 Chapter 4 for kids.
Good practices to develop
- Kids should wash their teeth at least twice per day to keep them clean.
- They should maintain their nails & fingertips clean and clipped.
- Each day, you should bathe and maintain yourself nice and clean.
- Develop a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day.
Avoidable habits for children
- Spend as little time as possible watching television or using mobile phones.
- Try not to bite your nails.
- Keep everything away from your ears.
- Do not use filthy hands to massage your eyes.
- Only cross the street at a zebra crossing.
- Always glance to your right and left before crossing. Its function is to guarantee that no vehicle approaches.
- Pay attention to the traffic signals.
- Never remove your hands or head from a moving bus.
- It is best to avoid playing on the road.
- Only get off the bus after it has come to a complete stop.
At home, we should take the following precautions:
- It is best to avoid playing with sharp things.
- It is best to avoid playing with fire.
- Avoid touching electrical wires if your hands are damp.
- It is not advisable to lean over the balcony railing.
To know more: https://blog.schoolconnectonline.com/
Explore more at: https://www.schoolconnectonline.com/