Olympiad Exam preparation material for class 1 to 12
Students who are preparing for Maths Olympiad, Science Olympiad, AI Olympiad, Coding Olympiad will get free preparation best in class materials which is supported by free videos for each topic, practice questions ,mock tests, sample papers and performance analysis.Olympiad Exams Class 1 to 12
School Connect Online support students with best online platform for their studies and till now we have successfully completed Online Maths Olympiad, Online Science Olympiad, Online Coding Olympiad and Online AI Olympiad.
|Register Now for International Artificial Intelligence (AI) Olympiad 2021-22|
|Register Now for International Coding Olympiad 2021-22|
|Register Now for International Maths Olympiad 2021-22|
|Register Now for International Science Olympiad 2021-22|
Importance of Olympiad Exam
School Connect Online supporting students with one of best and creatively designed disciplined learning platform, which helps students with reading with notes and best available free videos, unlimited opportunity to best practice questions, mock tests with final performance assessment. It focuses on identifying the capabilities of a child by making them evolve in competitive exams from early age.
Let’s understand why Olympiad exams are important:
- .It creates confidence in small age kids in appearing exams and it helps increase in analytic skill,reasoning skills and other problem solving skills.
- It prepares students for future competitive exams by acquiring the right mindset and skill to grasp the knowledge and performance
- It tends to sharpen the knowledge and problem solving skill of the students which helps them to perform better in their school and competitive exams.
- Olympiad exams provide a platform of national and international exposure to students and competitiveness.
Learning support from School Connect Online for Olympiad Studies
|1||Practice Questions||Study Materials|
|2||Chapter wise||Reading Notes|
|3||Mock Tests||Free Videos|
|4||Maths Reasoning||Learning Platform|
|5||Achievers Practice questions||Performance Update|
|6||Sample Papers||Competition Update|
Eligibility Criteria for School Connect Online Olympiad
Age: Students of classes 1 to 12th are eligible to appear for the 1st level Olympiads. Students who qualify for the 2nd level exam include.
(a) Top 5% of students’ class wise, who appear for the 1st level exam,
(b) State wise top 25 rank holders class wise, and
(c) Class toppers from each participating school where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam & scores 50% qualifying marks.
Note – Students from classes 1 and 2 are not required to appear for the 2nd level exam and are ranked based on their performance in the first level exam.
Awards and Certificates Details
|Awards and Medals||Eligibility|
|Certificate of Participation||All students participated in Olympiads|
|Certificate of Merit||Rank holder of Class (Minimum 10 students participating each class)|
|Qualifier of Gold Medal||Top Rank Stage 2 Selected Students|
|Qualifier of Silver Medal||Second Top Rank Stage 2 Selected Students|
|Certificate of Excellence/Appreciation||Outstanding Performance Certificate to all Stage 2 Participants|
|Hall of Fame||Best Performing Students in Stage 2/Final Olympiad Exam|
|Achievers Gold Medal||Rank holder in International Olympiad Ranking|
|Cash Rewards||Top 10 Students|
- Class: You need to be a student in Classes 1 to 12 to be eligible for this exam.
- Boards: You must be a student of SSC, ICSE or CBSE boards.
- Qualifying for second level examination:
The top 5% of students (class-wise) also benchmark percentile score who appear for the first level exam.
Class toppers from each participating school; where at least 10 students participate and score a minimum of 50%.
- Year of attempt: As long as you’re a student enrolled in any of Classes 1 to 12, you can apply for International Science Olympiad and IMO or International Maths Olympiad)
- Number of attempts: You can only attempt one time in a year for any olympiad with 2 qualifying stages.
- Year of attempt: As long as you’re a student enrolled in any of Classes 1 to 12, you can apply for International Science Olympiad and IMO or International Maths Olympiad once in every academic year.
|Class 1||Science Olympiad Class 1|
|Class 2||Science Olympiad Class 2|
|Class 3||Science Olympiad Class 3|
|Class 4||Science Olympiad Class 4|
|Class 5||Science Olympiad Class 5|
|Class 6||Science Olympiad Class 6|
|Class 7||Science Olympiad Class 7|
|Class 8||Science Olympiad Class 8|
|Class 9||Science Olympiad Class 9|
|Class 10||Science Olympiad Class 10|
|Class 11||Science Olympiad Class 11|
|Class 12||Science Olympiad Class 12|