Olympiad Exam preparation material for class 1 to 12
Students preparing for Maths Olympiad, Science Olympiad, AI Olympiad, Coding Olympiad can get free access to the best preparation materials supported by video lessons on each topic, practice questions, mock tests, sample papers and performance analysis. Olympiad Exams Class 1 to 12
School Connect Online support students with best online platform for their studies and till now we have successfully completed Online Maths Olympiad, Online Science Olympiad, Online Coding Olympiad and Online AI Olympiad.
|Register Now for International Artificial Intelligence (AI) Olympiad 2021-22|
|Register Now for International Coding Olympiad 2021-22|
|Register Now for International Maths Olympiad 2021-22|
|Register Now for International Science Olympiad 2021-22|
Importance of Olympiad Exam
School Connect Online provides the best support to students with its meticulously designed disciplined learning platform that helps students with reading with notes and best available free videos, unlimited access to effective practice questions, mock tests with final performance assessment. We work to provide the best guidance to aspiring young minds by helping them identify their innate potentials, and taming them in their early age. Keeping in mind their tenderness, School Connect Online plans the best preparation strategies, effectively yet carefully so as to not over burden the young aspirants.
Let’s take a look at the importance of Olympiad exams:
- It builds confidence among young kids while appearing for exams and also helps enhance their analytical skills, reasoning skills and other problem solving skills.
- It equips students for future competitive exams by helping them acquire the right mindset and skill to grasp the knowledge and to perform better each time they attempt any exams.
- It tends to sharpen knowledge and problem solving skill of the students that often lead to excellent performance in their school and competitive exams.
- Olympiad exams provide a unique competitive platform as students get a huge exposure to national and international level exams.
Learning support from School Connect Online for Olympiad Studies
|1||Practice Questions||Study Materials|
|2||Chapter wise||Reading Notes|
|3||Mock Tests||Free Videos|
|4||Maths Reasoning||Learning Platform|
|5||Achievers Practice questions||Performance Update|
|6||Sample Papers||Competition Update|
Eligibility Criteria for School Connect Online Olympiad
Age: All students of Classes 1 to 12 are eligible to appear for the 1st level Olympiads.
Students who qualify for the 2nd level exam include.
(a) Top 5% of students’ class wise, who appear for the 1st level exam,
(b) State wise top 25 rank holders class wise, and
(c) Class toppers representing each participating school where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam & scores 50% qualifying marks.
Note – Students from classes 1 and 2 are not required to appear for the 2nd level exam and are ranked based on their performance in the first level exam.
Awards and Certificates Details
|Awards and Medals||Eligibility|
|Certificate of Participation||All students participated in Olympiads|
|Certificate of Merit||Rank holder of Class (Minimum 10 students participating each class)|
|Qualifier of Gold Medal||Top Rank Stage 2 Selected Students|
|Qualifier of Silver Medal||Second Top Rank Stage 2 Selected Students|
|Certificate of Excellence/Appreciation||Outstanding Performance Certificate to all Stage 2 Participants|
|Hall of Fame||Best Performing Students in Stage 2/Final Olympiad Exam|
|Achievers Gold Medal||Rank holder in International Olympiad Ranking|
|Cash Rewards||Top 10 Students|
- Class: You need to be a student in Classes 1 to 12 to be eligible for this exam.
- Boards: You must be a student of SSC, ICSE or CBSE boards.
- Qualifying for second level examination:
The top 5% of students (class-wise) also benchmark percentile score who appear for the first level exam.
Class toppers from each participating school; where at least 10 students participate and score a minimum of 50%.
- Year of attempt: As long as you’re a student enrolled in any of Classes 1 to 12, you can apply for International Science Olympiad and IMO or International Maths Olympiad)
- Number of attempts: You can attempt only once in every academic year for any olympiad with 2 qualifying stages.
- Year of attempt: As long as you’re a student enrolled in any of Classes 1 to 12, you can apply for International Science Olympiad and IMO or International Maths Olympiad once in every academic year.
|Class 1||Science Olympiad Class 1|
|Class 2||Science Olympiad Class 2|
|Class 3||Science Olympiad Class 3|
|Class 4||Science Olympiad Class 4|
|Class 5||Science Olympiad Class 5|
|Class 6||Science Olympiad Class 6|
|Class 7||Science Olympiad Class 7|
|Class 8||Science Olympiad Class 8|
|Class 9||Science Olympiad Class 9|
|Class 10||Science Olympiad Class 10|
|Class 11||Science Olympiad Class 11|
|Class 12||Science Olympiad Class 12|