Olympiad Exam for Class 3
School Connect Online Olympiad is an integrated learning program for schools designed with a key goal of establishing a gateway for learning process bringing
together every aspiring students, teachers, schools and parents under an umbrella of disciplined domain of schools. School Connect Online promises to sharpen the academic excellence of young minds, and nurture their aspirations by delivering them a unique learning platform to crack Olympiads, one of the most prestigious examinations. Olympiad Exam for Class 3
School Connect Online is one of the best Olympiads in India that delivers the best support to students and K-12 schools in India and Abroad with below listed supports –
- International Artificial Intelligence (AI) Olympiad
- International Coding Olympiad
- International Maths Olympiad
- International Science Olympiad
- International STEM Olympiad
School Connect Online with its best and meticulously designed learning platform, works on a mission to build a strong foundation for aspiring students in academics by providing well-planned and structured study materials that comprise of reading along with notes and best available free videos, unlimited opportunity to best practice questions, mock tests with final performance assessment.
Keeping in mind the tenderness of the age of Class 3 students, the study materials of School Connect Online are meticulously formulated by the academic experts and research scholars to furnish simple yet effective learning materials and a practical and productive study plan to create a self organized learning environment.
Practice Unlimited with School Connect with –
- Online Chapter-wise Practice and Tests: The modus operandi to have a learning and practice concept by improving the quality of your preparation by practising questions based on every topic from every chapters. This progressive level of tests designed in the increasing order of difficulty-level will facilitate the students to score well by developing a complete hold over their subjects.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP): As you aim to complete all the topics mentioned in the syllabus, it is imperative to practice questions and take tests on a daily basis to improve the quality of your preparation.
- Online Test Series (OTS): Time Management, Preparation and Proper Exam Management with error free learning environment. It’s the fundamental tools for success in any exams.OTS will help you build confidence which is important for attaining success in any exams.
Syllabus for Class 3 Maths Olympiad
|2||Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division|
|3||Days, Date and Time|
Syllabus for Class 3 Science Olympiad
|1||Animals and Plants|
|5||Housing and Clothing|
|6||Transport and Communications|
|8||Earth and Universe|
|9||Matters and Materials|
|10||Light, Sound and Force|
Syllabus for Class 3 Coding and Learning Olympiad
|SNo||Coding and Learning|
|1||Fundamentals of Computer|
|2||General Information about Computers|
|4||Parts of Computer|
|5||Uses of Computer|
|6||Input and Output Devices|
|7||Introduction to Internet|
|9||Introduction to MS-Word (Opening, Closing, Saving and Printing a Word document, Components of MS-Word window, Editing commands like Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo and Redo, Moving in a document using Home and End Keys),|
|10||Latest Developments in the field of IT.|
1. Early Exposure to Learning and Competition
Students attain additional knowledge on preparing for Olympiads and they also master the knack to answer confidently. The competition tends to mould participants into sharp-minded and smart problem solvers.
It bestows upon the students a golden chance to sharpen their skills by tackling several problems at a level they are unlikely to encounter in their classrooms.
2. Understanding the Concepts and Application
The Olympiad exams not merely test the student’s memory level of concepts but the understanding and application levels. For example, every child learns about calculating HCF and LCM but the questions a student will have to solve will be based on “Applications of HCF and LCM”.
3. Competitive Analysis
Through Olympiads and Competitions, students can analyse their performance at school, city, state, national and international level.
4. Awards and Recognitions
Awards definitely serve as morale boosters for students. Prizes for Olympiads winners include cash awards, medals, gifts, certificates etc. The International toppers from each class are awarded during a grand prize distribution ceremony.
Above all, the proud feeling of representing the state/country at the national or international level counts as the greatest reward for any student.
5. Solid Foundation for IIT JEE/ NEET
Participating and preparing for exams like NSTSE, NTSE, JSTSE, NSO, IMO help in overall development of student’s IQ, Logical and Analytical thinking from a tender age will help in higher educational stages when they prepare for JEE, NEET and other competitive exams.
6. Open Doors to MIT and other International Universities (With Scholarship)
“The Olympiad training and algorithms were by far the most important thing I did during school. It has led to my admission at MIT. And that, in turn, has opened many doors.”
The advantage of participating in any type of competitive exams is that it makes way for experiencing successes and failures in life. You will probably fail a number of times before you get your first award.
Failure is not the opposite of Success. It’s part of Success.