Olympiad Exam for Class 3
School Connect Online with support and mentorship of CIIE – IIM Ahmadabad is in a mission to create best affordable learning solutions which are accessible to all students with seamless academic excellence.Olympiad Exam for Class 3
School Connect Online is one of the best Olympiads in India which is supporting students and K-12 schools in India and Abroad with below listed supports –
- International Artificial Intelligence (AI) Olympiad
- International Coding Olympiad
- International Maths Olympiad
- International Science Olympiad
- International STEM Olympiad
School Connect Online supporting students with one of best and creatively designed disciplined learning platform, which helps students with reading with notes and best available free videos, unlimited opportunity to best practice questions, mock tests with final performance assessment.
The content of School Connect Online is meticulously prepared by the academic experts and research scholars to provide easy to understand learning materials and an easily followed process to create a self organized learning environment.
Practice Unlimited with School Connect with –
- Online Chapter-wise Practice and Tests: The modus operandi to have a learning and practice concept by attempting every chapters with every topics has progressive levels of test in increasing order of difficulty-level.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP): As you learn more and more topics during the preparation cycle, it is imperative to practice and test all topics to memorise them thoroughly
- Online Test Series (OTS): Time Management, Preparation and Proper Exam Management with error free environment. It’s an essential tool for the success in any exams.
Syllabus for Class 3 Maths Olympiad
|2||Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division|
|3||Days, Date and Time|
Syllabus for Class 3 Science Olympiad
|1||Animals and Plants|
|5||Housing and Clothing|
|6||Transport and Communications|
|8||Earth and Universe|
|9||Matters and Materials|
|10||Light, Sound and Force|
Syllabus for Class 3 Coding and Learning Olympiad
|SNo||Coding and Learning|
|1||Fundamentals of Computer|
|2||General Information about Computers|
|4||Parts of Computer|
|5||Uses of Computer|
|6||Input and Output Devices|
|7||Introduction to Internet|
|9||Introduction to MS-Word (Opening, Closing, Saving and Printing a Word document, Components of MS-Word window, Editing commands like Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo and Redo, Moving in a document using Home and End Keys),|
|10||Latest Developments in the field of IT.|
1. Early Exposure to Learning and Competition
Students gain additional knowledge, they learn the way to answer and confidence to write papers. The competition tends to make participants into very sharp-minded and ‘clever’ problem solvers.
It gives a chance to students to sharpen their skills by tackling a number of problems at a level they are not likely to encounter in their classrooms.
2. Understanding the Concepts and Application
The Olympiad exams not just test the student’s concept but the application of those concepts. For example, every child learns about calculating HCF and LCM but the questions a student’s face will be based on “Applications of HCF and LCM”.
3. Competitive Analysis
Through Olympiads and Competitions, students can analyse their performance at school, city, state, national and international level.
4. Awards and Recognitions
Awards are always good for students’ morale after they achieve something. Prizes for Olympiads winners include cash awards, medals, gifts, certificates etc. The International toppers from each class are awarded at a grand prize distribution ceremony.
Above all, the proud feeling of representing the state/country at national or international level is the best reward for the student.
5. Solid Foundation for IIT JEE/ NEET
Participating and preparing for exams like NSTSE, NTSE, JSTSE, NSO, IMO helps in development of student’s IQ, Logical and Analytical thinking from a very young age which helps in later stages when they prepare for JEE, NEET and other competitive exams.
6. Open Doors to MIT and other International Universities (With Scholarship)
“The Olympiad training and algorithms were by far the most important thing I did during school. It has led to my admission at MIT. And that, in turn, has opened many doors.”
The advantage of participating in any type of competition is it teaches you how to lose and win. You will probably fail a fair amount of times before you get your first award.