NTSE 2020 Admit Card (Delayed), Dates, Steps and Exam Centers
NTSE 2020 Admit Card is an important document that ensures a candidate’s entry in the examination hall. The admit card can only be accessed by the registered candidates who have successfully applied for the entrance exam through the mediums prescribed by the exam conducting authority. NTSE 2020 e-Admit Cards for Stage 1 were made available to download in October 2019 while the exam hall ticket for the Stage 2 will be released on April 2020.
The conducting authority also posts the admit cards directly to candidates’ postal address. The admit card contains all the important information required by the candidates to appear in the examination. After filling NTSE 2020 Application Form successfully, aspirants need to keep a track of the official portal for updates on the availability of admit card. In case of any change in postal address of the candidate, it shall be obligatory on her/his part to convey the same to the state examination agency, which in turn shall inform NCERT to make the relevant changes.
NTSE 2020 Admit Card – Important Dates
|NTSE Registration for Stage 1||First week of August 2019|
|NTSE 2020 Admit Card Stage 1||2nd week of October 2019|
|Stage 1 Examination in Mizoram, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Meghalaya and Nagaland||November 2, 2019|
|Stage 1 Examination in all the other States and Union Territories||November 3, 2019|
|NTSE 2020 Admit Card Stage 2||April 2020|
Steps to Download NTSE 2020 E-Admit Card
Following are the steps to download the admit card of NTSE Stage II.
- Visit the following link (http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/talent_exam/index_talent.html).
- Go to ‘Other Details’ link mentioned next to the link ‘Information Brochure of National Talent Search Scheme’.
- A new page will open.
- Scroll down to click on the link that says ‘Download E-Admit Card for NTS-Stage-II Examination”.
- A PDF page with a notification where you will find the link leading to the admit card download page.
- Once you click on that link, a new page will open asking for your credentials.
- Enter the details and press on ‘Submit’.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen. Download the same and take a print out for further use.
Students can follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card of NTSE Stage I.
- Visit the official portal of NCERT or the Directorate of Government Examinations/SCERT website of the respective state.
- Go to the ‘News and Events’ section on the right corner.
- Look for the link for admit card.
- Feed in the school code and password.
- Click on the login button.
- The admit card will be displayed.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it for future references.
Note: Candidates will also get their admit cards directly on the postal address they provided in the application form. Therefore, it is important for the candidates to fill in their correct address in the application form.
NTSE Admit Card – Important Instructions
- Admit cards should be obtained in advance to avoid any last minute hassle.
- If a candidate doesn’t receive his/her admit card, he/she must contact the Liaison Officer of the respective state/union territory.
- In case there is any change in a candidate’s address prior to the second stage examination, she/he must communicate the same to the state examination authority.
- NTSE call letters are issued at the office of the State Liaison Officer.
- Stage 2 admit cards are produced for those candidates who have qualified the stage 1 examination.
- The admit cards must be kept safe and preserved until the entire admission process is complete.
- It is mandatory for the test takers to carry their admit cards to the exam centres as without the admit card no shall be entertained at the centre.
Details Mentioned on NTSE 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card contains some important information and examination instructions that candidates must go through before sitting in the exam. Given below are the details that must be printed on the admit card:
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Name of Candidate
- Photograph of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Category of Candidate
- Signature of the Concerned Authority
- Examination Day
- Examination Date
- Examination Venue
- Examination Center Name
- Reporting Time
- Stage of the Examination
- Exam Day Instructions
ID Documents Required with NTSE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates appearing for the NTSE 2020 exam must bring an ID proof along with the Admit Card. Any document other than the Admit Card and the ID Proof will be not be accepted inside the examination hall or at the test centre. There are a number of documents that can serve as identity proof for the test takers of NTSE 2020. A list of these documents is given below for the candidates.
- School ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Dependent ID Card
- PAN Card
- Disability Certificate (if the candidate is differently-abled)
Discrepancy in NTSE 2020 Admit Card
Any discrepancy in NTSE 2020 Admit Card must be reported to the Liaison Officer of the respective Union Territory or State. Admit card is an important document that ensures the eligibility of an aspirant to give the examination. Any wrong information can mislead the authority and can cause the cancellation of the candidate’s application form. Given below is the contact details of the concerned authority that candidates must contact in case of any discrepancy in the NTSE 2020 Admit Card.
Reference Links –
Other National and International Level Olympiads
|AI Olympiad||International Artificial Intelligence Olympiad 2020-21|
|Coding Olympiad||International Coding Olympiad 2020-21|
|IMO||International Maths Olympiad 2020-21|
|ISO||International Science Olympiad 2020-21|
|KVPY||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana|
Learn with best notes,free videos,practice questions and mock tests with School Connect Online for free demo click here