Taking care of the needs for water, electricity, and road connections is not a small task. In India, land records are maintained to deal with conflicts. NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Civics Social Science Chapter 6 Rural Administration
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Civics Social Science Chapter 6 Rural Administration
Download NCERT Solutions Class 6 all subjects
Download Class 6 all subjects notes
1. What is the work of the police?
Every police station works within a geographical area assigned to it. When there are many cases of theft, accident, injury, fight etc; it is the responsibility of the police to investigate and take action.
2. List two things that the work of a Patwari includes.
- Measuring the land and keeping land records is the main job
- Each Patwari is responsible for a group of villages.
- Maintains and updates the records of the villages
3. What is the work of a Tehsildar?
- Collecting land revenue
- Providing caste certificates to the students
- Keeping a track of the work done by the Patwari
- Make sure that land records are kept safely.
4. What issue is the poem trying to raise? Do you think this is an important issue? Why?
The poem is trying to raise the issue of gender discrimination against women. When women cannot inherit their father’s property, it always goes to the sons. It is a very important issue because in the eyes of the constitution all are equal. Hence, they should be given equal rights over their parents’ property.
5. In what ways are the work of the Panchayat, that you read about in the previous chapter, and the work of the Patwari related to each other?
Panchayat solves the land disputes whereas the Patwari maintains land records.
6. Visit a police station and find out the work that the police have to do to prevent crime and maintain law and order in their area especially during festivals, public meetings etc.
This is an activity that needs to be done by the students.
7. Who is in charge of all the police stations in a district? Find out.
The Superintendent of Police is in charge of all the police stations in a district.
8. How do women benefit under the new law?
Now women have the right to own the property of their parents. This has brought about a sense of security in their minds so that it can help them become financially independent in their lives especially in times of distress.
9. In your neighbourhood, are there women who own property? How did they acquire it?
This is an activity for students.
Learn with best notes, free videos, practice questions and mock tests with School Connect Online for a free demo click here
CBSE Notes for Class 6 Geography Free Download for All Chapters
Download PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Geography
CBSE Notes for Class 6 History Free Download for All Chapters
Download PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 6 History
CBSE Notes for Class 6 Civics Free Download for All Chapters
Download PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Civics
|Chapter Name||CBSE Class 6 Civics Study Notes||NCERT Solutions Download Class 6|
|Understanding Diversity||Understanding Diversity Class 6 Notes Civics Chapter 1||NCERT Solutions Understanding Diversity Chapter 1|
|Diversity and Discrimination||Diversity and Discrimination Class 6 Notes Civics Chapter 2||NCERT Solutions Diversity and Discrimination Chapter 2|
|What is Government?||What is Government? Class 6 Notes Civics Chapter 3||NCERT Solutions What is Government? Chapter 3|
|Key Elements of a Democratic Government||Key Elements of a Democratic Government Class 6 Notes Civics Chapter 4||NCERT Solutions Key Elements of a Democratic Government Chapter 4|
|Panchayati Raj||Panchayati Raj Class 6 Notes Civics Chapter 5||NCERT Solutions Panchayati Raj Chapter 5|
|Rural Administration||Rural Administration Class 6 Notes Civics Chapter 6||NCERT Solutions Rural Administration Chapter 6|
|Urban Administration||Urban Administration Class 6 Notes Civics Chapter 7||NCERT Solutions Urban Administration Chapter 7|
|Rural Livelihoods||Rural Livelihoods Class 6 Notes Civics Chapter 8||NCERT Solutions Rural Livelihoods Chapter 8|
|Urban Livelihoods||Urban Livelihoods Class 6 Notes Civics Chapter 9||NCERT Solutions Urban Livelihoods Chapter 9|
Learn with best notes,free videos,practice questions and mock tests with School Connect Online for free demo click here