IMO Class 2 Question Paper
School Connect Online is Funded and incubated by Startup Oasis, Jaipur an initiative of CIIE –Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM-A).IMO Syllabus Class 2
Students preparing for Maths Olympiad, Science Olympiad, AI Olympiad, Coding Olympiad can find their best preparation materials for free in School Connect Online. These students can benefit from highly revised and updated study materials that are supported by video lessons on each topic, practice questions, mock tests, sample papers and performance analysis.
The sample papers are designed and formulated by experts of School Connect Online team to give an idea of what to expect in the main Olympiad exam, and to familiarise the students with the question pattern and marking scheme of the exam.
Study with School Connect Online Please click to view or and practice for better results.
Maths Olympiad Class 2 exams are one of the leading competitive examinations conducted at the school level each year for students who enroll for the second level of certificate based competition.
In schools, Olympiad Exams have become an inevitable part of academic activity that are organised and supervised by many recognized companies in India.
School Connect Online which is funded and incubated by Start Up Oasis an initiative of CIIE IIM Ahmedabad is one of leading companies that genuinely attempts to reach out to students who aspire to clear this level of exams.
Maths Olympiad for Class 2 Sample Papers
Science Olympiad for Class 2 Syllabus
Printable Maths Olympiad for Class 2 Worksheets Pdf
Maths Olympiad Sample Papers for Class 1 to 12
Maths Olympiad Exam and its dates for the year 2021-22
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO) Dates and Time for Stage 1|
|Subject||Participating Classes||Exam Date||Mode of Exam||Offline/Online Exam Day||Time Duration|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||19th November 2021||Online/Offline||Friday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||20th November 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||4th December 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||11th December 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
Benefits of School Connect Online Olympiad –
- The best disciplined e-learning portal with Read, Practice,Test and Analysis flow.
- Mock Tests to practice real exam like situation.
- 70,000+ non repeating Questions for students to prepare for Olympiad Exam with CBSE followed syllabus.
- Participating students will get exposure to analytical based questions.
- First time in any Olympiad,School Connect give students an opportunity to analyse the questions with solution post Olympiad exam.
- Reading notes to students with best learning linked videos.
- Teachers of School can see the learning flow of students and their performance.
- A single window view report of the entire school’s performance. With Lesson Plan/Class Plan driven learning progress.
Register Now for IMO Olympiad 2021-22,and access to the best free learning materials and free adaptive videos.
|Register Now for International Artificial Intelligence (AI) Olympiad 2021-22|
|Register Now for International Coding Olympiad 2021-22|
|Register Now for International Maths Olympiad 2021-22|
|Register Now for International Science Olympiad 2021-22|
Practice Unlimited with School Connect with –
- Online Chapter-wise Practice and Tests: The modus operandi to have a learning and practice concept by improving the quality of your preparation by practising questions based on every topic from every chapters. This progressive level of tests designed in the increasing order of difficulty-level will facilitate the students to score well by developing a complete hold over their subjects.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP): As you aim to complete all the topics mentioned in the syllabus, it is imperative to practice questions and take tests on a daily basis to improve the quality of your preparation.
- Online Test Series (OTS): Time Management, Preparation and Proper Exam Management with error free learning environment. It’s an indispensable tool to achieve success in any exams.