IMO Sample Papers for Class 7 IMO Level 1
School Connect Online is Funded and incubated by Startup Oasis, Jaipur an initiative of CIIE –Indian Institute of Management Ahmadabad (IIM-A).IMO Sample Paper Class 7
Students who are preparing for Maths Olympiad, Science Olympiad, AI Olympiad, Coding Olympiad will get free preparation best in class materials which is supported by free videos for each topic, practice questions ,mock tests, sample papers and performance analysis.
The sample paper is designed by experts of School Connect Online team, so students can practice their Olympiad exam before the final exam date and secure best marks, also to make students familiar wit hthe Olympiad questions, syllabus, patterns and marking scheme.
Study with School Connect Online Please click to view or and practice for better results.
Maths Olympiad Class 7 exams are one of the leading competitive examinations at the school level, which is conducted every year for students who are enrolled to participate in two level of certificate based competition.
In school Olympiad Exams has become the most important academic activity which is conducted by many recognized companies in India.
School Connect Online which is funded and incubated by Start Up Oasis an initiative of CIIE IIM Ahmadabad is one of leading company support students with this level of exams.
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO) Dates and Time for Stage 1|
|Subject||Participating Classes||Exam Date||Mode of Exam||Offline/Online Exam Day||Time Duration|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||19th November 2021||Online/Offline||Friday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||20th November 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||4th December 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 12||11th December 2021||Online/Offline||Saturday||45 min (Attend anytime)|
- The best disciplined e-learning portal with Read, Practice,Test and Analysis flow.
- Mock Tests to practice real exam like situation.
- 70,000+ non repeating Questions for students to prepare for Olympiad Exam with CBSE followed syllabus.
- Participating students will get exposure to analytical based questions.
- First time in any Olympiad,School Connect give students an opportunity to analyse the questions with solution post Olympiad exam.
- Reading notes to students with best learning linked videos.
- Teachers of School can see the learning flow of students and their performance.
- A single window view report of the entire school’s performance. With Lesson Plan/Class Plan driven learning progress.
Register Now for IMO Olympiad 2021-22,and access to the best free learning materials and free adaptive videos.
|Register Now for International Artificial Intelligence (AI) Olympiad 2021-22|
|Register Now for International Coding Olympiad 2021-22|
|Register Now for International Maths Olympiad 2021-22|
|Register Now for International Science Olympiad 2021-22|
Practice Unlimited with School Connect with –
- Online Chapter-wise Practice and Tests: The modus operandi to have a learning and practice concept by attempting every chapters with every topics has progressive levels of test in increasing order of difficulty-level.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP): As you learn more and more topics during the preparation cycle, it is imperative to practice and test all topics to memorise them thoroughly
- Online Test Series (OTS): Time Management, Preparation and Proper Exam Management with error free environment. It’s an essential tool for the success in any exams.
|Class 1||Science Olympiad Class 1|
|Class 2||Science Olympiad Class 2|
|Class 3||Science Olympiad Class 3|
|Class 4||Science Olympiad Class 4|
|Class 5||Science Olympiad Class 5|
|Class 6||Science Olympiad Class 6|
|Class 7||Science Olympiad Class 7|
|Class 8||Science Olympiad Class 8|
|Class 9||Science Olympiad Class 9|
|Class 10||Science Olympiad Class 10|
|Class 11||Science Olympiad Class 11|
|Class 12||Science Olympiad Class 12|