The School Connect Online (SCO) conducts the International English Olympiad (IEO) each year to evaluate the English language proficiency of school children. It provides a range of questions with the goal of assisting students in improving their English language abilities. The difficulty levels of all of SCO’s question papers are broken down into groups. Although the IEO syllabus is the same from school to school and grade to grade, the questions’ level of difficulty varies.
It is highly recommended for students to read the syllabus thoroughly before participating in any Olympiad examination, including the International English Olympiad (IEO). The syllabus outlines the topics and concepts that will be covered in the exam, giving students a clear idea of what to expect and how to prepare.
By reading the syllabus, students can identify areas where they need to focus their attention and develop a study plan accordingly. They can also ensure that they have covered all the relevant topics and have a good understanding of the subject matter.
Additionally, reading the IEO syllabus can help students to identify the types of questions that may be asked and the level of difficulty expected. This can help them to practice and prepare more effectively, increasing their chances of performing well in the exam.
Overall, reading the IEO syllabus is an important step in preparing for the exam and can help students to achieve their best possible performance. This article is all about IEO Class 2 Chapter 8: Make the Word.
IEO Class 2 Chapter 8: Make the Word Detailed Notes
The challenging words in foundational readers and other books frequently taught in second grade are analyzed to create the second-grade vocabulary list. The frequency of those words on the second, third, and fourth-grade English Language Arts state exams were then examined.
Here are 100 vocabulary words for Class 2 students:
- Living room
- Dining room
- Video game
- Teddy bear
- Train set
- Board game
- Ice cream
These are just a few examples of vocabulary words that Class 2 students may encounter or find useful. It is important to note that the vocabulary list may vary based on the school curriculum and the student’s level of proficiency.
Benefits of School connect online Olympiad
Olympiad tests are extremely beneficial to understudies. These public or worldwide level tests, which are available to IEO for class 1 to 10 understudies, help understudies in a variety of ways.
The following are the benefits provided by the Olympiads.
- Olympics improve understudies’ thinking abilities.
- They help understudies assess their abilities and have a better understanding of their true capacity.
- They help understudies understand their flaws, which can then be worked on.
- Olympics test understudies’ astuteness, advancing a more profound comprehension of logical realities.
- They hone the insightful abilities of the understudies.
- Contesting at the public or global levels gives understudies a different level of openness.
- The questions on the Olympiad tests help students understand the material better.
Register now for IEO .
School Connect Online offers other olympiads.
1. National Science Olympiad (NSO)
2. International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)
4. Artificial Intelligence Olympiad.
Register now for Olympiads 2022.