Application Form of COMEDK 2020
The application forms for COMEDK are exclusively available on the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental colleges in Karnataka’s official website (comedk.org). Prospective applicants can access the forms by logging in to the website using their valid credentials. After filling out the necessary details, the completed form must be submitted online.
Study with the School Connect Online, for more click here to register now click
This article provides valuable insights into the COMEDK 2020 application process. It outlines the necessary steps involved in completing the application form, lists the important dates to keep in mind, and discusses the required documents, fees, and other essential details that applicants should be aware of.
Important Dates For COMEDK 2020 Application Form
|Availability of 2020 COMEDK admit card||10th August 2020|
|Last date to download COMEDK admit card||18th August 2020|
|COMEDK Exam Date 2020||19th August 2020|
How To Fill The Application Form For COMEDK
Before filling out the application form, candidates are required to complete the registration process. Here are the steps they need to follow:
- Go to the official website, comedk.org and click on the “Engineering Application” tab.
- You will be directed to the registration page where you need to enter your name and date of birth as per SSLC or 10th standard marks card.
- Enter your email ID, mobile number, and specify the ID proof you will be carrying to the exam center.
- Click on the Register button.
It’s essential to ensure that all the details entered during the registration process are accurate as they cannot be changed later.
Steps To Complete Application Form After Registration
Once candidates have successfully registered, they can complete the application process by following these steps:
- After registration, candidates will receive a unique user ID and password on their registered mobile number and email.
- Log in to the website using the registered user ID and password.
- Click on the “Go to Application” button to access the Application Form page.
- Click on the edit option and fill in all personal and academic details, address, nationality, contact details, gender, category, etc.
- Click on save and continue after filling in all the details.
- Preview all the details and make sure they are accurate.
- Click on “Submit” and make the required payment.
- After submitting the application, candidates can log in again to check the status of their application. The application form should display “Your application is successfully submitted. Your payment is successful.”
Candidates need to submit the following documents as well.
- SSLC Marks Card.
- Candidate Photo scan image.
- Candidate Signature scan image.
- Candidate ID proof scan image.
- Parent/Guardian Signature scan image.
- The scanned photograph to be uploaded should be in JPEG format, with a size not less than 80 KB, and dimensions of 30 mm x 45mm.
- The scanned signature to be uploaded should be in JPEG format, with dimensions of 80mm x 35mm, and a file size less than 80 KB.
After successfully updating the digital copies of signature, photograph, id proof and thumb impressions, applicants must now pay the exam fees.
|COMEDK UGET||Rs 1500+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
|BOTH COMEDK AND Uni-GAUGE||Rs 2400+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
Candidates must note that the application fee is non-refundable. The payment can be made only through online modes such as credit card, debit card or net banking. Once the payment is made, candidates can log in again to check the status of their application.
In case of any issues or claims, candidates must approach the concerned authorities or agencies for redressal.
Learn with best notes, free videos, practice questions and mock tests with School Connect Online
Selection Of Exam Centre
Candidates are required to choose a minimum of three exam centers where they wish to take the COMEDK 2020 exam. They must prioritize the order of preference for their chosen exam centers, with the highest preference first and the lowest preference last.
The following is some general information about the COMEDK application form. It is used only for admission to engineering courses that accept scores through the COMEDK exam. All the details must be double-checked before the application form is submitted, as they cannot be edited later. Candidates must also ensure that they meet the COMEDK eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
COMEDK UGET Rejected Applications
The application that candidates submit can also be rejected by the authorities. It can happen in cases of :
- Incomplete or incorrect information.
- If any mandatory document is missing.
It is crucial for candidates to thoroughly review their application forms and ensure that there are no mistakes. If there are any errors, candidates can register again with a new email ID and submit a new form.
However, it is important to note that there is no notification sent in case the application is rejected. Hence, candidates should regularly check the official website for updates.
Key Highlights of COMEDK Syllabus 2020
- The syllabus is a crucial tool that enables candidates to gain a clear understanding of the course structure, scope, and requirements.
- It provides detailed information about the exam pattern, weightage of marks, types of questions, review sessions, assignments, and other important information.
- With the help of the syllabus, learners can anticipate questions and obtain logistical information necessary for the exam.
- Moreover, it serves as a guide for candidates to comprehend the subject material, eliminate confusion and perform well in the examination.
The COMEDK syllabus is released for all three subjects –
Candidates should be well versed with the exam syllabus in order to be better prepared for the entrance exam.
Frequently Asked Questions On COMEDK Application Form
The submission of the application form should only be done online. There is no requirement for candidates to send their documents to any address or person.
How do I apply for COMEDK?
Candidates can apply for the exam by filling out the online application form that is typically available on the official website. Additionally, they are required to pay an application fee.
Is there a facility to book a slot for writing the exam?
There is an option for candidates to choose their preferred exam slot while filling out the application form. These slots are available from the beginning of the registration period until the end of the registration period. It is recommended that candidates book their slots as early as possible to ensure that they get the date and time that is most convenient for them.
Can I change my preferred centre while selecting the slot?
Once the candidate selects the exam centre while filling out the application form, they cannot change their preferred centre while booking the slot for the exam.
What is the process for paying the application fee?
The COMEDK application fees can be paid through online mode using debit card, credit card or net banking.
How many centres can I select?
The maximum number of exam centres a candidate can select is three, which can be located in different states as well.
Get the full details of COMEDK from the following table :
|COMEDK Application Form 2020|
|COMEDK Syllabus 2020|
|COMEDK Math syllabus|
|COMEDK Physics Syllabus|
|COMEDK Chemistry Syllabus|
Other National and International Level Olympiads
|AI Olympiad||International Artificial Intelligence Olympiad 2020-21|
|Coding Olympiad||International Coding Olympiad 2020-21|
|IMO||International Maths Olympiad 2020-21|
|ISO||International Science Olympiad 2020-21|
|KVPY||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana|
JEE and NEET important links –
Related Links –
WBJEE SYLLABUS 2020
|WBJEE Syllabus 2020|
|WBJEE Physics Syllabus 2020|
|WBJEE Maths Syllabus 2020|
|WBJEE Chemistry Syllabus 2020|
To know about KCET go through the following table :
|KCET Syllabus 2020|
|KCET Physics Syllabus 2020|
|KCET Biology Syllabus 2020|
|KCET Chemistry Syllabus 2020|
|KCET Math Syllabus 2020|
Syllabus Maths Olympiad
|Class 1||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 1||Class 7||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 7|
|Class 2||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 2||Class 8||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 8|
|Class 3||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 3||Class 9||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 9|
|Class 4||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 4||Class 10||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 10|
|Class 5||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 5||Class 11||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 11|
|Class 6||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 6||Class 12||Maths Olympiad Syllabus Class 12|
For free demo click here
School Connect Online Blog Site –https://bestlearns.in/
5 thoughts on “Application Form of COMEDK 2020”