NCERT Syllabus for Class 6 Social Science 2020-21
Social Studies is incorporated in the school curriculum through a combination of subjects like – History, Geography, Cultural Studies, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, etc.
Social Science subject constitutes one among the important subjects for Class 6 CBSE students which is included in their Class 6 curriculum. CBSE board designs the Class 6 Social Science syllabus in such a way catering to the current educational needs in an effective way. Through the CBSE syllabus, Social Studies is incorporated in the school curriculum through a combination of subjects like – History, Social and Political Life, and Geography.
By knowing the syllabus, Class 6 students can gain knowledge that assists them in further studies.
Download CBSE Class 6 Social Science Syllabus PDF for 2020-2021
CBSE Class 6 Social Science syllabus for 2020-2021 as per the guidelines of the NCERT.
CBSE Class 6 History Chapters – Download Notes Chapter wise
- Chapter 1 – What, Where, How And When?
- Chapter 2 – From Hunting – Gathering To Growing Food
- Chapter 3 – In The Earliest Cities
- Chapter 4 – What Books And Burials Tell Us
- Chapter 5 – Kingdoms, Kings And An Early Republic
- Chapter 6 – New Questions And Ideas
- Chapter 7 – Ashoka, The Emperor Who Gave Up War
- Chapter 8 – Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
- Chapter 9 – Traders, Kings And Pilgrims
- Chapter 10 – New Empires And Kingdoms
- Chapter 11 – Buildings, Paintings And Books
CBSE Class 6 Social & Political Life Chapters– Download Notes Chapter wise
- Chapter 1 – Understanding Diversity
- Chapter 2 – Diversity and Discrimination
- Chapter 3 – What is Government?
- Chapter 4 – Key Elements of a Democratic Government
- Chapter 5 – Panchayati Raj
- Chapter 6 – Rural Administration
- Chapter 7 – Urban Administration
- Chapter 8 – Rural Livelihoods
- Chapter 9 – Urban Livelihoods
CBSE Class 6 Geography Chapters– Download Notes Chapter wise
- Chapter 1 – The Earth in the Solar System
- Chapter 2 – Globe: Latitudes and Longitudes
- Chapter 3 – Motions of the Earth
- Chapter 4 – Maps
- Chapter 5 – Major Domains of the Earth
- Chapter 6 – Major Landforms of the Earth
- Chapter 7 – Our Country: India
- Chapter 8 – India: Climate, Vegetation and Wildlife
Conclusion of studying Social Science :
When we study the social sciences, we are studying how people put their societies together and we are looking at the consequences of their decisions about how their societies should be run.
Class 6 CBSE English syllabus is framed as per the latest guidelines of the Board by School Connect Online. The syllabus of English covers all the necessary chapters that need to be studied by Class 6 students. Students of CBSE Class 6 are advised to go through the syllabus before diving into the exam preparation so that they know what to study and on which unit to concentrate more. Even the final question paper of English will be prepared according to the syllabus.
The entire team of School Connect Online is striving to deliver the students with a better learning platform so that they can develop a broad understanding of concepts and build a stronger foundation for their future competitive exams. Hope our syllabus provides you with a good reason to get the CBSE syllabus from us.