CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21 PDF Download New Syllabus PDF
HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal announced a major CBSE syllabus reduction with 30% of the syllabus slashed for the year 2020-21 for classes 9 to 12 because of the reduction in classroom teaching time due to the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown.
CBSE has rationalized the syllabus with the help of suggestions from NCERT and the same has been notified by a new CBSE notification as well.
CBSE stated in its notification that though 30% of the syllabus reduced from the new academic year, teachers should ensure that students understand these topics so that they can use the information in connection with other topics.
It further stated that the deleted portions of the CBSE syllabus will not be included in the internal assessments or the year-end board exams.
CBSE Accounts class 12th deleted syllabus
Part A: Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organizations, Partnership Firms and Companies
Unit 2: Accounting for Partnership Firms
Accounting for Partnership firms – Reconstitution and Dissolution.
● Admission of a partner – adjustment of capital accounts and preparation of balance sheet.
● Retirement and death of a partner: adjustment of capital accounts. Preparation of loan account of the retiring partner.
● Preparation of deceased partner’s capital account and his executor’s account.
Unit – 3 Accounting for Companies
Accounting for Debentures
● Redemption of debentures-Methods: Lump sum, draw of lots.
From session 2020-21 onwards, there would be only ONE project (specific) to be prepared.
Note: Kindly refer to the related Guidelines published by the CBSE.
● There is only one project instead of three and 10 Lectures reduced in the same.
CBSE syllabus reduced by 30% check deleted syllabus of CBSE class-12 here
For New Syllabus Of Class 12 CBSE 2020-21 Click here
CBSE Syllabus For Class 12 2020 (Revised) For All Subjects Click here
Start your preparation from School Connect Online,for more click here for demo login