Best Books for NTSE 2020
Candidates aspiring to avail a scholarship must start preparing by looking for the Best Books for NTSE 2020. NCERT has declared the exam date of NTSE. Stage 1 of NTSE will take place in December 2020. It is high time for aspirants to start preparing for the exam. This examination is conducted on a national level to provide scholarships to meritorious students. Since the level of the examination is very high and the competition is tough, candidates must begin selecting the best books for NTSE 2020 and start preparing for the examination.
In order to get the scholarship, candidates must qualify in this examination. Books can play a very helpful role in exam preparation. If candidates want to prepare in a strategic and smart manner, they must go through the books that are highly recommended for NTSE. As the exam is conducted by NCERT, the NCERT textbooks of 9th and 10th grade of respective subjects should serve as the Bible. To make sure that candidates select the best books for NTSE, they must be mindful of certain pointers mentioned below while purchasing the books. Candidates can also consider the books that have been mentioned here for the preparation of NTSE.
How to Select the Best Books for NTSE
It is very important to keep a few things in mind before purchasing books to prepare for NTSE 2020. The things to be taken into account are:
- Make sure to check the year of publication of the book.
- Cross check the contents of the book with an updated syllabus.
- Try to look for recent books. Make sure to buy the latest edition of the book.
- Go for well-known publication houses and authors to get the most relevant content. This is recommended even by experts.
- Books with sample papers and previous years’ question papers would be of the best usage.
- It is always smart to compare the topics and content of two or more books.
- Go for the books that you find easy to comprehend.
Best Books for NTSE 2020 Preparation
NTSE Books For Science
- NCERT Science textbook of class IX
- NCERT Science textbook of class X
NTSE Books For Social Science
- Democratic Politics (NCERT Class X)
- India and the Contemporary World Part – 1 and 2 (NCERT)
- Contemporary India (NCERT Class IX and X)
NTSE Books For Mathematics
- NCERT Mathematics textbook of class IX
- NCERT Mathematics textbook of class X
NTSE Books For Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Study Package for NTSE Class 10 (English) Edition 1 and 2 by McGraw Hill Education Pvt. Ltd.
- Study Guide for NTSE Class 10 (English) by Disha Publication
- Practice Test Papers for NTSE Class X (Edition 1) by Tata McGraw Hill Publications
- Pearson Guide to NTSE Class X (English) Edition 1
- A Comprehensive Manual for NTSE for Class 10 (English) by Access Publishing
Reference Links –
Other National and International Level Olympiads
|AI Olympiad||International Artificial Intelligence Olympiad 2020-21|
|Coding Olympiad||International Coding Olympiad 2020-21|
|IMO||International Maths Olympiad 2020-21|
|ISO||International Science Olympiad 2020-21|
|KVPY||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana|
Learn with best notes,free videos,practice questions and mock tests with School Connect Online for free demo click here