Activity of students during remote learning
This year has been quite distressing for students, parents, children, and school owners alike. According to the UNICEF data, more than 1 billion children are at risk of falling behind due to school closures aimed at containing the spread of COVID-19.
In response to the unprecedented educational challenges created by school closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic, more than 90 per cent of countries have implemented some form of remote learning policy.
Most schools have settled for online learning without realizing the serious repercussion it may have on the performance of children. Online learning was just a means to connect educators with the learners when first deployed immediately after the virus outbreak. However, since the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic have only begun to manifest, remote learning programmers must be reinvented to ensure that existing learning gaps are not further widened.
Why not online learning?
Online learning has not been proven effective. It doesn’t guarantee results, has no definite structure and students are often seen out to lunch.
Well-designed digital learning platforms that now have started surfacing in the education space have the potential to provide interactive and engaging remote education. This could be a long-term respite for governments, schools, and teachers globally, as they are looking for the best instant solutions to offer remote learning opportunities.
The advent of the smart classroom changed the dynamics of the Indian education system.
Smart classrooms help teachers leverage technology to facilitate 21st-century skills. These classrooms are assisted by an integrated academic platform that converts ‘traditional’ classrooms into smart ones. With the help of smart classrooms, not only continuity in education is ensured but the quality of the curriculum is enhanced too. This platform has every teaching material that makes the entire teaching process easier. So teachers are no more confused or hassled about taking classes online. They can do that with great efficacy. Access to a large resource pool via smart classes makes it easier for teachers to impart lectures.
With the help of visuals, photos, graphs, videos, students tend to retain the information better and for longer.
Students have access to synchronized learning where with just a click they can access every learning material or can go back to the previous lectures they may have missed. This is not all, smart classrooms with the help of an integrated academic system also emphasis the practical know-how of subjects. So, for all of you who think homeschooling doesn’t bring any element of fun and is just supposed to be ‘boring’, you might want to change your opinion.
Some Unique features of School Connect Online:
- Because the learning curve of each student is different, the teacher doesn’t have any mechanism to analyses the student capability in real time and make necessary adjustments to the teaching style, content delivery or overall course content.
- School Connect Online is a Learning Management Solution.
- Useful tool to help School control and evolve Learning.
- Create 1:1 pupil teacher ratio with an advantage to increase teacher and student engagement.
- Supported by CIIE – IIM Ahmedabad, Startup Oasis – Jaipur and part of Villgro Invent Program.
Key Product Features of School Connect Online :
- Teacher Portal – Teacher saves time in managing read, practice, test and competition exams to students with school plans.
- Student Portal – Teacher driven disciplined learning environment with report driven content and Practice.
- School Portal Managing – performance of Class, Subject, Student & Teacher & remediate the GAP.
- Parent Portal – Monitoring children performance and teacher academic update.
Benefits of School Connect Platform :
- Learning Environment – Disciplined Learning Platform with Read, Practice, Test and Analysis.
- Resources – 70,000+ Non Repeating Questions,7000+ Hrs. of Linked Videos, live Mock Tests.
- Outcome Analysis – Follow learning progress by Teacher and School and remediation.
- School Registered – Learning Resources Free for Registered Schools prepared by the best team of academicians.
Learning Environment for the School/Teacher/Student
- The Update of Lesson Plan/Time table to create discipline in the student platform.
- Technical Support from School Connect Online.
- Teacher portal Management assistance.
- Complete Student Learning platform with Read, Practice, Test, Competitive Exams and Performance reports.
How School Connect Online is helping students stay agile during remote learning?
- Lessons are imparted through the world-class teachers and the app which has detailed lesson plans and audio-visual resources.
- Every child becomes proficient in the English language using a world-renowned, level-based English curriculum.
- Conceptual clarity in Math and Science with the Concrete-Pictorial-Abstract approach to Math, and ‘Learning by Doing’ approach to Science is built.
- Caters to every child uniquely with customized remedial classes based on assessment.
- Ensures sync between teachers, parents, and the school for the unified goal of your child’s academic excellence.
- With experiential learning in EVS, students develop a strong foundation and an in-depth understanding of scientific concepts. They are encouraged to apply their knowledge outside classrooms too.
Besides this, Digital Learning Content, Physical Reader & Workbooks, Learning activities, E-books, Regular assessments & Practices, quizzes, Personalized revisions, Home practice, Doubt clarification, and National competitions are some unique features of the School Connect Online.
Learn with best notes, free videos, practice questions and mock tests with School Connect Online
Overview of Online Learning :
|Overview of Schooling in 2030|
|Role of technology in revolutionizing education|
|Activity of Students during remote learning|
|Attendance management for schools keeps operations seamless|
Link for more details JEE ADVANCE – 2021
|JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2021|
|Eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced 2021|
|What are the benefits of knowing the exam pattern of JEE Advanced? – 2021|
|Eligibility for JEE Advance on the basis of class 12th and other equivalent exams|
Important Links for reference
Other National and International Level Olympiads
|AI Olympiad||International Artificial Intelligence Olympiad 2020-21|
|Coding Olympiad||International Coding Olympiad 2020-21|
|IMO||International Maths Olympiad 2020-21|
|ISO||International Science Olympiad 2020-21|
|KVPY||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana|
For free demo click here
School Connect Online Blog Site –https://bestlearns.in/